Monday, March 1, 2010

2/1/10 - On our Way

We headed out from Seattle yesterday morning after a night of packing and celebrating with friends (too much). Made it to Sacramento last night and are trying to get to Phoenix tonight. Lots of passing cars give us a hard look but so far no pointing and laughing. The truck is running fine except the heater won't work. I think the problem is in the controls but I'm not sure. The weather is good so it's not a problem right now. My Wifi seems to work good in the car so I will take advantage of the time while Linda is driving.

Hope to get to St Pete on Friday or Saturday and put the boat in the yard on Tuesday. B

2 comments:

  1. Assuming you meant "3/1/2010 - On our Way" 'bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you made good time getting to Sacramento, must not have had any troubles over the Siskues. I think you should post a photo of the loaded truck on the blog.

    ReplyDelete